The English language is a Western-Germanic language originating from England and is the most widespread language in the world nowadays. Approximately 700 million people regularly use the English language. Around 400 million people use the language as their maternal language, and equal number of people use it as a second foreign language. The English language us currently the fourth most widespread maternal language in the world (following the Chinese, Spanish and Hindi). Due to the military, economic, scientific, political, and cultural influence of the British Empire during the 18th and the 19th centuries, and even stronger influence of the United States if America throughout the 20th and the 21st centuries, the English language is nowadays in the wide use in both public and private spheres in over 100 countries all over the world. This language occupies the primary place in the international, academic, and business circles. Its significance today can be compared to the significance of the Latin language in the past.
The English is the official language in the following countries: Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Belize, Ethiopia, Dominica, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, New Zealand, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Great Britain, American Virgin Islands and the USA, Hong Kong, Cameroon, Fiji, Federal States of Micronesia, Ghana, Gambia, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, Malta, Marshall Islands, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe… It is also the first language in Canada, India, Singapore, Philippines, South African Republic.
The Vavilon Translations agency has top-class translators for the English language for both general and narrowly specialised documentation.
Services of our translators for the English language:
- Translations of general professional documentation from Serbian to English language.
- Translations of general professional documentation English to Serbian language.
- Translations of general professional documentation from English to another foreign language.
- Translations of general professional documentation from another foreign language to English.
- Translations of narrowly specific professional areas from Serbian to English language.
- Translations of narrowly specific professional areas from English to Serbian language.
- Translations of narrowly specific professional areas from English to another foreign language.
- Translations of narrowly specific professional areas from another foreign language to English.
- Oral translating – simultaneous.
- Oral translating – consecutive.
- Proof-reading – translator for the English language.